Hello you guys and Welcome to the Taharoa Valley, a full size map including Cows, Sheep, Chickens, Beef, BioGas and Arable/Cropping.
Beef: Beef is in the map it’s located around the bottom left of the map. all the triggers are situated around the cattle yards. (see PDF or video) Beef is intended to be brought at the Dairy Farm and not through the shop menu.
Also just a note that you will need to trailer that accepts Young Beef (see recommended mods)
Sheep: The sheep are pretty well stock standard with one feed trigger out in the paddock and the wool pallet spawn at the woolshed door (see PDF or video)
Cows: The dairy cows are altered slightly, you will need to clean out the manure form the solids trap at the end of the feedpad. manure can be stored in the bunker, the straw trigger is the size of the feedpad and is recomeneded that you use the feedbales mod(see PDF or Video)
For a list of the mods in the map please read down below and once again be sure to watch the release tour for all info on the map
Forestry: Standard sell triggers plus Marhu’s sawmill is impletmented.
Crops: Standard crops plus clover and lucerne
MapBGASilo: For help in regards to using this mod please go to page 9 in the readme file above.
The PDF File with images off all triggers can be found here: dropbox.
The following mods have been added into the map:
- Dorset’s Big and Bold Foliage Pack (Partial) Dorset
- Multi Angle Terrian Detail Mod Petorious
- Soil Management Mod Decker_MMIV
- Paintable Trees NI Modding
- Animation Map Trigger Vertex Design
- Beef mod MFG Mannie313 Plus gnftr04 for his custom textures
- Hardpoint Xentro
- Gas Station Trigger Extended Blacky_BPG / tobiasgo
- Sawmill Festus
- Potato Washer Farmer Andy
- Multifruit Lucerne and Clover Upsidedown
- MapBGA Silo A few of these bunkers around, this script enhances everything to do with silage! Heady
- Fuel and Milk tankers
- Stock truck
- Multi mowing (Allowing you to mow Lucerne and Clover)
- Bale feed mod (Allowing you to feed bales on foot LMB)
- Heaptiptrigger (Allows you to tip crops into heaps for storage)
Notes before start:
- This map is made to new zealand terrain and has quite hilly areas. So, if you know how to drive on steep terrain you’ll be fine to work up all the land. Otherwise, it may be slow ur work but it isn’t impossible.
- Also there is quite a bit of mud in places making it challanging to get around, Just as it should be!
- Due to the collisions on fences and/or trees around fields i’d suggest you to do a few headlands before hiring your worker.
- You own all fields when entering the game. You Cannot Buy Them.
- The map is suited to a higher end computer but should run on most computers with a lower frame rate.
- Use HeaptipTrigger for storing Potatoes and Suager Beet
- All gates and doors can be opened with ‘O’ even if it does not show in the f1 box press O and the gate will open. Gates in real life don’t show an icon to open them… (See PDF or video)